Self Catering Rates
|From||Until||Room Price (per week)|
|1st April||30th April||£520.00|
|1st May||31st May||£650.00|
|1st June||30th June||£850.00|
|1st July||31st August||£960.00|
|1st September||30th September||£690.00|
|1st October||31st October||£560.00|
Completed to the highest standard, the cottages and apartments comprise one twin bedroom and one double bedroom, bathroom, lounge/dining room and kitchen. The lounges have French windows which open on to lawns, pool terrace or balcony. The main hotel facilities are available to guests throughout their stay. The kitchen is fully fitted and all towels, sheets, etc. are supplied. Please bring your own beach towels. Each unit has its own DVD player, a small selection of DVDs are available for rental from reception, alternatively remember to bring your own. Extra cots and beds are available on request at an additional charge of £35.00 per item per week. Extra highchair is available for hire at the rate of £10.00 per week.
- Guests are requested to report to the Reception of La Collinette Hotel on arrival and departure.
- There is a 3% bank transaction charge for all credit card payments. An imprint of the client’s credit card will be required on arrival. All cheques should be made payable to La Collinette Hotel Ltd.
- Guests are requested to ensure accommodation is left in a clean and tidy condition, as you would wish to find it on arrival
- Guest’s credit card details are required upon check-in
- We strongly advise your clients to take out holiday insurance to cover the risk of unavoidable cancellation.
- No reductions are made for temporary absence.
- Guests are requested to ensure accommodation is left in a clean and tidy condition – as you would wish to find it on arrival.
- Ample Car Parking available. We can arrange for a hire car or taxi to meet you on arrival provided time and flight numbers are supplied. Bus stops (numerous) are five minutes walk from the hotel.
- Shops are five minutes walk away and the town a ten minutes stroll.
- Electricity is included.
- All linen is provided except beach towels. Please bring them. Each cottage has its own picnic table.
- A cleaning service is available at a charge. Please contact reception.
- A small laundry facility is located at the hotel and laundry/dry cleaning service through reception.
- A food provision service is available on request. Packed lunches are available through reception.
- Baby sitting by arrangement.
- Extra beds, high chairs and push chairs may be hired by arrangement at an extra charge.
- The swimming pool, kiddie’s pool, sauna, mini gym, restaurant with a food delivery service, cocktail bar and secretarial services are all available to tenants. The charges for some of these items are available through reception.
- Walking, activities and sports of many kinds including golf, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding, fishing, tennis, ten pin bowling, petanque and numerous others can be arranged through the hotel.
- A children’s play area is located in the hotel gardens. Indoor games and an adults book swap are available at the hotel.
- Travel packages are available through reception.
- A map is available on request as well as details regarding events or places of interest in the islands.
- We regret, no pets.
Any other requests you may have are most welcome and we will of course, attempt to provide anything you may reasonably need or desire in order to ensure you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay at La Collinette. If you have any comments or suggestions to make please inform us.
Checking In / Checking Out
Check in time is from 14.00 and check out time on day of departure is by 09.30. Should you arrive before check in time or depart after departure time we will be most happy to store your luggage for you while you enjoy the hotel facilities.
Payments may be made by forwarding switch/debit card details or a cheque. We do accept most major credit cards however a 3% surcharge will be added to cover bank charges.